Watch One Day Roofing In Action
Ellendale Metal Roofing Professionals
Does your home currently have a shingle roof, and you are looking to replace it with a sturdy metal roof? Or, perhaps you already have a metal roof, but it is leaking or aging and so you’re looking for a trusted Ellendale metal roofing contractor.
Metal roofs are one of the most popular roofing systems across the entire United States. Metal is an incredibly sturdy material that holds up not only to the elements, but is extremely economical for the lifespan that it offers. Metal is durable, affordable, and has many color options and styles to choose from to match your home’s style. Our Ellendale metal roofers can provide residential and commercial metal roofing options.
Advantages of Installing a Metal Roof on your Ellendale Home
Metal roofs are an extremely popular choice because of their longevity and life-cycle. You’ll tend to find much longer warranties on metal roofers than you will on an asphalt shingle roof.
- Longevity – depending on several variables such as material and storm activity, a quality metal roof can last 40-80 years, or longer! Compared to an asphalt roof which should last roughly 12 to 20 years (depending on storm activity).
- Economical – Since a metal roof has such a long lifespan, it becomes an extremely economical option when compared to roofing materials with shorter lifespans. With a traditional asphalt roof that may last 12-20 years, if a metal roof lasts 60 years, it is the equivalent of having 3 shingle roofs installed in that time! While a metal roof can be more expensive up-front, it can save you money over the long-term.
- Durability – Aluminum and steel metal roofs hold up incredibly well to the elements. Metal provides protection from hailstorms, windstorms, hurricanes and fire (high rating for fire safety). If you have a metal roof installed or replaced on your roof, you should also contact your insurance as some carriers offer discounts with a metal roof installed because of its strength, durability and longevity.
- Increasing Home Value – A contemporary metal roof on your home can increase the value of your home as well. If you ever decide to sell, you’ll likely be able to recoup your installation cost, and increase the resale value of your home.
- Maintenance – Metal roofs are popular because of the ease of maintaining them as well. With an asphalt shingle roof, you have to worry about shingles breaking, flying off, curling or cracking. Metal does not have that problem, you will simply need to keep it clear of any debris.
- Options – With recent advancements and trends, there is a wide variety of metal roof styles that you can choose from. A surprise to some, modern metal roofs have over 100 colors available. Most homeowners tend to prefer standing seam vertical panels, but interlocking shingle metal roofs are also available. You can ask for a consultant to show you style options, as well as a plethora of colors to choose from.
- Energy Efficient – Metal roofs are able to reflect solar energy which helps to reduce the heat entering your home, requiring less air conditioning to cool down your home. A cool-metal roof has reflective coatings in the paint to cause solar reflectance and lower the temperature of your roof.
- Eco-Friendly – Metal roofs can be made with a large majority of recycled metal. At the end of your metal roof’s life, it can be recycled again, which means there is significantly less waste being sent to the landfill as compared to an asphalt roof that may have been torn off three times during the metal roofs long life.
Ellendale Metal Roofing Services
With a full-service Ellendale metal roofing company, you can trust our contractors for your metal roofing needs:
- Metal roof inspection, estimate and evaluations
- Metal roof restoration
- Metal roof repair
- Metal roof replacement
- Metal re-roof
- Metal roof installation
- Metal roof maintenance
- Metal roof shingles repair and replacement
- Standing seam metal roof repair and replacement
- Commercial metal roofing
- Commercial steel roofing repair
Ellendale is a town in Sussex County, Delaware, United States. The population was 381 at the 2010 census, an increase of 16.5% since 2000. It is part of the Salisbury, Maryland-Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area. Ellendale is the “Gateway to Delaware’s Resort Beaches” because it is the town located on U.S. Highway 113, the resort area’s westernmost border, and Delaware Route 16, the resort area’s northernmost border with the eastern border being the Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean and the southern border being the state line with Maryland.
Ellendale started as a forest and swamp on the divide between the Chesapeake Bay and Delaware Bay. The swamp was the hunting grounds of the Nanticoke Indian Tribe until they were driven out by the Lenni Lenape Tribe on the Battle Green near Chestnut Ridge, a hill on Ellendale’s north side. The Lenape Trace, a main thoroughfare of a trail, passed through Ellendale as a Native American trade route from Pocomoke City, Maryland to Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania. With the arrival of Europeans, the Ellendale area was a province of fur traders and hunters. Early in the 18th century, farming and timbering pushed back the swamp that once covered the area. The tract of land on which the town would later be built was originally deeded in 1740 as “Bennett’s Pleasure”.