Bridgeville Metal Roofing Professionals
Does your home currently have a shingle roof, and you are looking to replace it with a sturdy metal roof? Or, perhaps you already have a metal roof, but it is leaking or aging and so you’re looking for a trusted Bridgeville metal roofing contractor.
Metal roofs are one of the most popular roofing systems across the entire United States. Metal is an incredibly sturdy material that holds up not only to the elements, but is extremely economical for the lifespan that it offers. Metal is durable, affordable, and has many color options and styles to choose from to match your home’s style. Our Bridgeville metal roofers can provide residential and commercial metal roofing options.
Advantages of Installing a Metal Roof on your Bridgeville Home
Metal roofs are an extremely popular choice because of their longevity and life-cycle. You’ll tend to find much longer warranties on metal roofers than you will on an asphalt shingle roof.
- Longevity – depending on several variables such as material and storm activity, a quality metal roof can last 40-80 years, or longer! Compared to an asphalt roof which should last roughly 12 to 20 years (depending on storm activity).
- Economical – Since a metal roof has such a long lifespan, it becomes an extremely economical option when compared to roofing materials with shorter lifespans. With a traditional asphalt roof that may last 12-20 years, if a metal roof lasts 60 years, it is the equivalent of having 3 shingle roofs installed in that time! While a metal roof can be more expensive up-front, it can save you money over the long-term.
- Durability – Aluminum and steel metal roofs hold up incredibly well to the elements. Metal provides protection from hailstorms, windstorms, hurricanes and fire (high rating for fire safety). If you have a metal roof installed or replaced on your roof, you should also contact your insurance as some carriers offer discounts with a metal roof installed because of its strength, durability and longevity.
- Increasing Home Value – A contemporary metal roof on your home can increase the value of your home as well. If you ever decide to sell, you’ll likely be able to recoup your installation cost, and increase the resale value of your home.
- Maintenance – Metal roofs are popular because of the ease of maintaining them as well. With an asphalt shingle roof, you have to worry about shingles breaking, flying off, curling or cracking. Metal does not have that problem, you will simply need to keep it clear of any debris.
- Options – With recent advancements and trends, there is a wide variety of metal roof styles that you can choose from. A surprise to some, modern metal roofs have over 100 colors available. Most homeowners tend to prefer standing seam vertical panels, but interlocking shingle metal roofs are also available. You can ask for a consultant to show you style options, as well as a plethora of colors to choose from.
- Energy Efficient – Metal roofs are able to reflect solar energy which helps to reduce the heat entering your home, requiring less air conditioning to cool down your home. A cool-metal roof has reflective coatings in the paint to cause solar reflectance and lower the temperature of your roof.
- Eco-Friendly – Metal roofs can be made with a large majority of recycled metal. At the end of your metal roof’s life, it can be recycled again, which means there is significantly less waste being sent to the landfill as compared to an asphalt roof that may have been torn off three times during the metal roofs long life.
Bridgeville Metal Roofing Services
With a full-service Bridgeville metal roofing company, you can trust our contractors for your metal roofing needs:
- Metal roof inspection, estimate and evaluations
- Metal roof restoration
- Metal roof repair
- Metal roof replacement
- Metal re-roof
- Metal roof installation
- Metal roof maintenance
- Metal roof shingles repair and replacement
- Standing seam metal roof repair and replacement
- Commercial metal roofing
- Commercial steel roofing repair
Bridgeville is a town in Sussex County, Delaware, United States. According to the 2010 census, the population is 2,048, an increase of 42.6% from the previous decade. It is part of the Salisbury, Maryland-Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The town of Bridgeville is the oldest community in western Sussex County. Records of land transactions which were made in the first quarter of the 18th century suggest that a significant agricultural community already existed in the area by that period. A small group of houses had been built along the present Main Street by the turn of the 19th century; this settlement was known as “Bridge Branch” for the nearby stream, which was crossed by a bridge as early as 1730. By 1804, the community had grown sufficiently to merit the establishment of a post office. The village was formally recognized in 1810, when an Act of the Assembly was passed to establish its name as “Bridgeville.” Early 19th century industries included a water-powered mill, tanyard, charcoal furnace, and fruit-drying business. The growth of the town accelerated greatly upon the arrival of the Delaware Railroad in Bridgeville in 1856. The town was subsequently laid out for development by William Cannon (1809-1865).