Watch One Day Roofing In Action
We Offer Excellent Roofing Services in New Castle County, Delaware
Our services have advertised for us over the years in and around New Castle County, Delaware. We have kept in touch and established an outstanding customer relationship over the last decades. Our roofing service has proven to the best of all roofing service in and around New Castle County. Do you need any kind of roofing service? You do not need to go far, we’ve got you covered. Our team of professionals is experienced, willing and able to do any roofing task you may need. We try all the best possible to offer you with the best roofing service you can ever imagine. In addition, all our services are with all sense of professionalism and accuracy. We do not offer anything lower than the best. You should know that our services are all at reasonable and affordable price.
Quality New Castle County Commercial Low Slope Roofing
What types of buildings tend to have commercial low slope roofs?
Generally, buildings such as warehouses, factories, manufacturing plants, retail stores, shopping malls, wholesale outlets, schools, restaurants, and similar building structures have low slope roofs. A “low slope roof” is a roof with a pitch of less than 3 inches per foot. These types of roofs are generally crafted with asphalt built-up covering. A low-slope pitch will be about ¼” vertical to 12” horizontal.
When it comes to low-slope roofs, you have modified bitumen membranes, single-ply roofing systems and built-up roof membranes (BUR). The way these low-slope roofs are constructed, it consists of multiple layers to help make your flat roof waterproof and puncture resistant. Metal is an interesting material in that it can be used on both low and steep slope roofs. Many commercial building owners actually prefer metal because it requires minimal maintenance and aesthetically pleasing. You may have also heard the term “standing seam panels” before – and is popular as it is a green building product.
The Benefits of a New Castle County Commercial Low Slope Roof
- Water Drainage: A roof’s ultimate purpose & function is its ability to shed water & protect the building’s interior. A low slope allows for water run-off. One of the challenges with a flat roof is that if the contractor that installs the roof does not set it up with a proper drainage system, the water can begin to collect and pond on the flat roof causing leaks. Low slope roofs can function to your benefit by diverting water away.
- Durability: low slope roofs are designed to hold up to the elements, such as high temperatures, heavy thunderstorms and rainstorms, high winds, and other acts of Mother Nature. This durability can save your company more money in the long run as you don’t have to replace your roof as often with a longer roof life cycle.
- Environmentally Friendly: Since low slope roofs have to be replaced less frequently compared to several other roofing systems, it means that there is less long-term waste that gets thrown into our landfills. A low slope roofing system can last up to 30 years, or even longer.
- Ease of Maintenance: Since a low slope roof only has a minimal pitch, it is easier to walk and maneuver than a steep pitch roof. This allows for a quicker roof replacement process, less materials to be used, and makes roof maintenance more manageable. With a steep roof, it can increase the roof replacement process, and cost more in not only materials, but labor and time as well.
New Castle County Commercial Low Slope Roofing Services:
- Low Slope Roof Repair
- Low Slope Roof Replacement
- Low Slope Roofing Inspections & Estimates
- Low Slope Leak Detection
- Low Slope Leak Repairs
- Low Slope Roof Restoration
- Commercial Low Slope Roof Repairs