Watch One Day Roofing In Action
Professional Frederica Commercial Flat Roofing Replacement & Repairs
Our recommended Frederica commercial flat roofing contractors can help you with a myriad of roof services for your commercial property, including commercial flat roofing.
How do you know if you have a flat roof versus a pitched roof? A flat roof is very much as the name may suggest. A flat roof lays ‘flat’ or horizontally, and has little if any slope at all. Most commercial buildings will generally have a flat roof.
Frederica Commercial Flat Roof Benefits
There are a few major reasons that businesses and building owners turn to flat roofs for their commercial properties as opposed to having a conventional pitched or sloped roof.
- Economical & Cost Savings: A commercial flat roof is traditionally more affordable and inexpensive as compared to the cost of a pitched roof (and having to install shingles, metal, tile or slate). With a large commercial roof, the cost per square comes down significantly covering a flat roof versus repairing or replacing a pitched roof.
- Safety: A flat roof is generally much easier to maneuver on, and maintain, as it is all walkable. With easy roof access, a roofing contractor can easily walk and inspect your roof, and make repairs on a steady surface. Whereas with a pitched roof, the slope can be tremendous which makes minor repairs very difficult and dangerous.
- Accessibility: Think of a large church with a steep slope. Minor repairs or inspection becomes very difficult as a technician will need to be harnessed in every time they want to access your roof. With a flat roof, the entire area is essentially walkable and accessible. This also results in lower costs.
- Additional Space: With a flat roof, a business can maximize the space on top with their hvac unit, vents, storage, or anything else that they need on top versus losing that space with a pitched roof.
Frederica Commercial Flat Roofing Services
- Flat Roofing Assessment & Inspections
Our Frederica commercial roofers can provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate on your flat roof project to help you find a solution that works best for your budget, flat roofing needs, and maintenance requirements.
- Commercial Flat roof leak detection & inspection
- Commercial Flat roof leak repairs
- Commercial Flat roof maintenance programs and plans
- Commercial Flat roof repair (blistering, cracking, drainage problems)
- Commercial Flat Roof Replacement
- Flat Roof Restoration
- Flat Roof Coatings
- TPO Flat Roof Repair & Replacement
- EPDM Flat Roof Repair & Replacement
- Rubber Flat Roofing Repair & Replacement
- Commercial Flat roof installation
- PVC Roof Repair & Replacement
- Rolled Roof Repair & Replacement
Frederica is a town in Kent County, Delaware, United States. It is part of the Dover, Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 774 at the 2010 census. ILC Dover, the company which manufactured the spacesuits for the Apollo and Skylab astronauts of the 1960s and 1970s, along with fabricating the suit component of the Space Shuttle’s Extravehicular Mobility Unit (EMU), is located nearby.
The present-day town of Frederica was part of a land grant to Boneny Bishop by William Penn in 1681. The location at a bend along the Murderkill River was originally known as Indian Point and later became known as Johnny Cake Landing. The waterfront was surveyed in 1758 and the area where most shipping activity occurred became known as Goforth’s Landing. The remainder of the town was surveyed and laid out by Jonathan Emerson in 1772. In 1796, the community was renamed from Johnny Cake Landing to Frederica Landing at the request of one of Emerson’s daughters, as she believed the name Johnny Cake Landing was inappropriate for a settlement close to Barratt’s Chapel, a major landmark for Methodism. The Town of Frederica was incorporated by the state in 1826. The incorporation act for Frederica was repealed in 1855, only for the town to be reincorporated in 1865.