Watch One Day Roofing In Action
Professional Ellendale Commercial Flat Roofing Replacement & Repairs
Our recommended Ellendale commercial flat roofing contractors can help you with a myriad of roof services for your commercial property, including commercial flat roofing.
How do you know if you have a flat roof versus a pitched roof? A flat roof is very much as the name may suggest. A flat roof lays ‘flat’ or horizontally, and has little if any slope at all. Most commercial buildings will generally have a flat roof.
Ellendale Commercial Flat Roof Benefits
There are a few major reasons that businesses and building owners turn to flat roofs for their commercial properties as opposed to having a conventional pitched or sloped roof.
- Economical & Cost Savings: A commercial flat roof is traditionally more affordable and inexpensive as compared to the cost of a pitched roof (and having to install shingles, metal, tile or slate). With a large commercial roof, the cost per square comes down significantly covering a flat roof versus repairing or replacing a pitched roof.
- Safety: A flat roof is generally much easier to maneuver on, and maintain, as it is all walkable. With easy roof access, a roofing contractor can easily walk and inspect your roof, and make repairs on a steady surface. Whereas with a pitched roof, the slope can be tremendous which makes minor repairs very difficult and dangerous.
- Accessibility: Think of a large church with a steep slope. Minor repairs or inspection becomes very difficult as a technician will need to be harnessed in every time they want to access your roof. With a flat roof, the entire area is essentially walkable and accessible. This also results in lower costs.
- Additional Space: With a flat roof, a business can maximize the space on top with their hvac unit, vents, storage, or anything else that they need on top versus losing that space with a pitched roof.
Ellendale Commercial Flat Roofing Services
- Flat Roofing Assessment & Inspections
Our Ellendale commercial roofers can provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate on your flat roof project to help you find a solution that works best for your budget, flat roofing needs, and maintenance requirements.
- Commercial Flat roof leak detection & inspection
- Commercial Flat roof leak repairs
- Commercial Flat roof maintenance programs and plans
- Commercial Flat roof repair (blistering, cracking, drainage problems)
- Commercial Flat Roof Replacement
- Flat Roof Restoration
- Flat Roof Coatings
- TPO Flat Roof Repair & Replacement
- EPDM Flat Roof Repair & Replacement
- Rubber Flat Roofing Repair & Replacement
- Commercial Flat roof installation
- PVC Roof Repair & Replacement
- Rolled Roof Repair & Replacement
Ellendale is a town in Sussex County, Delaware, United States. The population was 381 at the 2010 census, an increase of 16.5% since 2000. It is part of the Salisbury, Maryland-Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area. Ellendale is the “Gateway to Delaware’s Resort Beaches” because it is the town located on U.S. Highway 113, the resort area’s westernmost border, and Delaware Route 16, the resort area’s northernmost border with the eastern border being the Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean and the southern border being the state line with Maryland.
Ellendale started as a forest and swamp on the divide between the Chesapeake Bay and Delaware Bay. The swamp was the hunting grounds of the Nanticoke Indian Tribe until they were driven out by the Lenni Lenape Tribe on the Battle Green near Chestnut Ridge, a hill on Ellendale’s north side. The Lenape Trace, a main thoroughfare of a trail, passed through Ellendale as a Native American trade route from Pocomoke City, Maryland to Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania. With the arrival of Europeans, the Ellendale area was a province of fur traders and hunters. Early in the 18th century, farming and timbering pushed back the swamp that once covered the area. The tract of land on which the town would later be built was originally deeded in 1740 as “Bennett’s Pleasure”.