Watch One Day Roofing In Action
Professional Camden Commercial Flat Roofing Replacement & Repairs
Our recommended Camden commercial flat roofing contractors can help you with a myriad of roof services for your commercial property, including commercial flat roofing.
How do you know if you have a flat roof versus a pitched roof? A flat roof is very much as the name may suggest. A flat roof lays ‘flat’ or horizontally, and has little if any slope at all. Most commercial buildings will generally have a flat roof.
Camden Commercial Flat Roof Benefits
There are a few major reasons that businesses and building owners turn to flat roofs for their commercial properties as opposed to having a conventional pitched or sloped roof.
- Economical & Cost Savings: A commercial flat roof is traditionally more affordable and inexpensive as compared to the cost of a pitched roof (and having to install shingles, metal, tile or slate). With a large commercial roof, the cost per square comes down significantly covering a flat roof versus repairing or replacing a pitched roof.
- Safety: A flat roof is generally much easier to maneuver on, and maintain, as it is all walkable. With easy roof access, a roofing contractor can easily walk and inspect your roof, and make repairs on a steady surface. Whereas with a pitched roof, the slope can be tremendous which makes minor repairs very difficult and dangerous.
- Accessibility: Think of a large church with a steep slope. Minor repairs or inspection becomes very difficult as a technician will need to be harnessed in every time they want to access your roof. With a flat roof, the entire area is essentially walkable and accessible. This also results in lower costs.
- Additional Space: With a flat roof, a business can maximize the space on top with their hvac unit, vents, storage, or anything else that they need on top versus losing that space with a pitched roof.
Camden Commercial Flat Roofing Services
- Flat Roofing Assessment & Inspections
Our Camden commercial roofers can provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate on your flat roof project to help you find a solution that works best for your budget, flat roofing needs, and maintenance requirements.
- Commercial Flat roof leak detection & inspection
- Commercial Flat roof leak repairs
- Commercial Flat roof maintenance programs and plans
- Commercial Flat roof repair (blistering, cracking, drainage problems)
- Commercial Flat Roof Replacement
- Flat Roof Restoration
- Flat Roof Coatings
- TPO Flat Roof Repair & Replacement
- EPDM Flat Roof Repair & Replacement
- Rubber Flat Roofing Repair & Replacement
- Commercial Flat roof installation
- PVC Roof Repair & Replacement
- Rolled Roof Repair & Replacement
Camden is a town in Kent County, Delaware, United States. It is part of the Dover, Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 3,464 at the 2010 census.
Camden was established in 1783 as a community originally known as Mifflin’s Crossroads. The community of Mifflin’s Crossroads was a Quaker settlement laid out by Daniel Mifflin on the Piccadilly tract. The town originally gained some commercial trade through wharves in nearby Forest Landing and Lebanon on the St. Jones River. From these wharves, regular boat service connected the area to Philadelphia and New York City, with local merchants shipping cordwood, staves, grain, and Spanish-oak bark. The Delaware Railroad was built through nearby Wyoming in the 1850s and expanded the market for local farm products, bringing increased prosperity to Camden. The town has numerous historic properties and part of it is designated as the Camden Historic District. In addition, Brecknock, Camden Friends Meetinghouse, Star Hill AME Church, and Zion African Methodist Episcopal Church are all listed individually on the National Register of Historic Places.