Watch One Day Roofing In Action
Professional Bear Commercial Flat Roofing Replacement & Repairs
Our recommended Bear commercial flat roofing contractors can help you with a myriad of roof services for your commercial property, including commercial flat roofing.
How do you know if you have a flat roof versus a pitched roof? A flat roof is very much as the name may suggest. A flat roof lays ‘flat’ or horizontally, and has little if any slope at all. Most commercial buildings will generally have a flat roof.
Bear Commercial Flat Roof Benefits
There are a few major reasons that businesses and building owners turn to flat roofs for their commercial properties as opposed to having a conventional pitched or sloped roof.
- Economical & Cost Savings: A commercial flat roof is traditionally more affordable and inexpensive as compared to the cost of a pitched roof (and having to install shingles, metal, tile or slate). With a large commercial roof, the cost per square comes down significantly covering a flat roof versus repairing or replacing a pitched roof.
- Safety: A flat roof is generally much easier to maneuver on, and maintain, as it is all walkable. With easy roof access, a roofing contractor can easily walk and inspect your roof, and make repairs on a steady surface. Whereas with a pitched roof, the slope can be tremendous which makes minor repairs very difficult and dangerous.
- Accessibility: Think of a large church with a steep slope. Minor repairs or inspection becomes very difficult as a technician will need to be harnessed in every time they want to access your roof. With a flat roof, the entire area is essentially walkable and accessible. This also results in lower costs.
- Additional Space: With a flat roof, a business can maximize the space on top with their hvac unit, vents, storage, or anything else that they need on top versus losing that space with a pitched roof.
Bear Commercial Flat Roofing Services
- Flat Roofing Assessment & Inspections
Our Bear commercial roofers can provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate on your flat roof project to help you find a solution that works best for your budget, flat roofing needs, and maintenance requirements.
- Commercial Flat roof leak detection & inspection
- Commercial Flat roof leak repairs
- Commercial Flat roof maintenance programs and plans
- Commercial Flat roof repair (blistering, cracking, drainage problems)
- Commercial Flat Roof Replacement
- Flat Roof Restoration
- Flat Roof Coatings
- TPO Flat Roof Repair & Replacement
- EPDM Flat Roof Repair & Replacement
- Rubber Flat Roofing Repair & Replacement
- Commercial Flat roof installation
- PVC Roof Repair & Replacement
- Rolled Roof Repair & Replacement
Bear is a census-designated place (CDP) in New Castle County, Delaware, United States. The population was 19,371 at the 2010 census.
Originally a small crossroads in a rural area, about 14 miles (23 km) south of Wilmington, the area supported small farms growing mainly corn and cattle. In the late 1980s and 1990s Bear became a popular location for the construction of sprawling housing developments and shopping centers along U.S. Route 40. Much of Bear runs along the highway, and extends to approximately Delaware Route 896.